Our Committment To Customers As We Navigate COVID19
Dear Valued Customer,
At Superior Heating and Cooling, your health and well-being are our most important priority. As concerns of the coronavirus have spread across the country, we are taking extra precautions to ensure we maintain safe and healthy environments for both you and our employees.
Precautions we are taking:
- Calling ahead to confirm that you and others in your home are well
- Requiring employees who are sick to stay home
- Frequently washing our hands for at least 20 seconds
- Increased sanitation of equipment (Tablets, Cell phones, Steering wheel, Truck door handles, etc.)
- Daily safety briefings on CDC guidelines
- Maintaining recommended distances from others
- Avoiding handshakes – even though we’re glad to see you!
- Avoid touching surfaces in public places
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
If you schedule service and you or a close contact have been diagnosed with the coronavirus or are currently quarantined, it’s important to let us know before we arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions about our services or any other matter, please don’t hesitate to call us at 314-209-7500.
Thank you for being a valued customer!
Superior Heating & Cooling