A thermostat can dictate up to 50% of your monthly energy bill.
Having a comfort specialist from Superior Service upgrade your old thermostat to a new programmable one can help you save money. Let us show you why we are the thermostat install experts of St. Louis. Call us today at (314) 209-7500 or (636) 926-0000 for your next home improvement project. We can install many different types of thermostats, including Google Nest and the Ecobee.
We are Certified to Install the Ecobee Thermostat
Each year, the Ecobee Thermostat saves over a billion kWh of energy throughout homes worldwide.
Superior is proud to partner with the best heating and air conditioning products available on the market. Similar in design to the Nest Learning Thermostat, the energy-efficient Ecobee scores as Superior's best thermostat of 2021. This cutting-edge smart home thermostat is designed to learn your home’s heating and cooling habits based on your family’s personal schedules and preferences.
What Makes Ecobee the Best Programmable Thermostat on the Market?
The Ecobee WiFi Thermostat has a variety of different benefits to St. Louis and St. Charles area homeowners, including:
- An occupancy sensor that makes the Ecobee Thermostat light up when someone walks past it.
- A leaf icon shows up when your home is conserving energy, so users know the settings that increase the efficiency of their heater or air conditioner.
- A mobile app that allows St. Louis and St. Charles homeowners to view their savings by day, month, or year.
- Smart thermostat features which adapt to the outdoor weather as well as your daily schedule. This allows the Ecobee Thermostat to adjust the temperature of your home during times it knows you are not going to be inside your St. Louis home.
- Alerts when the thermostat detects abnormalities in your HVAC system, such as extremely cold temperatures or potential problems with your furnace.
- A smart sensor can be added to your Ecobee to better control the temperature across your home.
Only Trust a Professional When Installing Thermostats
If you choose the route of DIY-installing your new thermostat, there are a few disadvantages you will have to manage:
- It might not be set up properly, and you can potentially risk losing out on all the benefits of a fantastic smart thermostat.
- Your new smart thermostat might not be compatible with the existing thermostat wiring in your heating and cooling system, depending on what type of system you have (heat pump, furnace, etc.) and how the previous thermostat was wired.
- Older homes typically require installing a common wire (C-wire), and the process behind this might mean getting your hands dirty with drilling holes, removing drywall, installing the new wiring and drywall anchors, putting in the thermostat, and then having to repair the wall.
Overall, the installation of a smart thermostat is not a DIY project; it is best left to the professionals.
An Ecobee is hands-down the best programmable thermostat on the marketplace and is only available through authorized installers of Ecobee due to the complexity involved with programming. All installers at Superior Service are required to take advanced training on proper installation techniques.
Thermostat Repair St. Louis, MO
Superior Service technicians are trained and equipped to repair or replace every brand of thermostat for St. Louis and St. Charles County residents. Both programmable and non-programmable thermostat brands that we repair include:
- Google Nest
- American Standard
...and more. If your current thermostat is broken or you are experiencing problems, give the experts at Superior Service a call today for thermostat replacement or repair. Our number is (314) 209-7500 or (636) 926-0000.