Superior Heating’s skilled and certified Furnace Repair technicians are ready to provide expert furnace repair to the St Louis and St Charles area.
Are You In Need of Furnace Repair in St Louis or St Charles County?
If your furnace is experiencing loud and unusual noises, running longer than usual to heat your home, or not keeping your home at the temperature set on your thermostat, you should consider scheduling a service appointment to have a professional HVAC technician from Superior Heating & Cooling assess your furnace. The average shelf life of a furnace in St Louis is around 15 years old. If your furnace is not meeting your heating standards and is under 15 years old, Superior Heating and Cooling can help.
Common Symptoms That Could Require Furnace Repair
If your furnace system is experiencing any of the problems below, give the professionals at Superior Heating and Cooling a call today to set an appointment with our Furnace Repair specialists.
- Low heat in one or multiple rooms in the home
- Funny odors or smells that resemble gas
- Unusual noises coming from your furnace
- Thermostats not functioning properly
- Blown fuse or breaker connecting to your furnace
- Furnace continually cycles on and off on a rapid basis
- The Furnace is running all the time
- The Pilot light is out
- The Furnace is only blowing cold air
Troubleshooting Your Furnace Before Calling for Furnace Repair
If your furnace is not working, there is a good chance you will need to contact an HVAC repair technician to inspect and diagnose the problem. Below are some simple things you can do before making a furnace repair call.
- Make sure your furnace filter has been changed within the last month. Check to see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if your thermostat is on the “Heat” setting.
- Take a look at your circuit breaker and double-check to make sure your breaker was not tripped.
What Makes Our Furnace Repair Superior to Other Furnace Repair Companies in St Louis MO?
It is simple. Our company strives to be the best at Furnace Repair in St Louis MO. When a Superior Heating and Cooling technician shows up at your doorstep, they are employed by Superior Heating and Cooling. We do not use sub-contractors under any circumstances related to furnace repair. Our Superior techs show up on time, prepared with a fully-stocked service vehicle equipped with the necessary parts and tools to repair your furnace on the spot. We like to think it is not a coincidence that our customers have chosen to do business with us for over four decades. Give us a call for all of your St Louis Furnace Repair needs today at (314) 209-7500 or (636) 926.0000.
Book Your Furnace Repair With Us Today
Superior Heating & Cooling offers quality repair services on most brands of equipment. Our service call is $78 to get a technician out, which includes the first half an hour of labor. We like to think it is not a coincidence that our customers have chosen to do business with us for over four decades.