Providing Superior Chesterfield HVAC Service Since 1972
When it comes to heating and cooling services in Chesterfield, MO, you only need to make one call. Superior Heating and Cooling employs a fleet of highly trained, professional, and insured HVAC technicians ready to fix or install your furnace or air conditioning system in a timely manner. With an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can expect the highest level of customer service from the time you contact us to time the job is complete. If you live in the Chesterfield MO area and are in need of HVAC related services, give us a call today at (314) 209-7500.
Air Conditioning Repair Trusted by Chesterfield, MO Residents for Over Four Decades
At Superior, our philosophy on air conditioning repair is simple: Fast and Affordable. Our Chesterfield customers depend on us when their air conditioning is not performing correctly. With a fleet of 17 trucks, our air conditioning service team will arrive on time, equip with all the neccessary parts and tools to have your air conditioning back to 100% as quickly as possible. Superior Heating & Cooling can repair any brand of residential air conditioner such as Bryant, American Standard, Coleman, Ruud, Goodman, Lennox, Carrier, Mitsubishi, York, etc. If your air conditioner is giving you trouble and are looking for an experienced HVAC Contractor with experience in servicing the Chesterfield area, call Superior at (314) 209-7500.
Common Chesterfield Air Conditioning Repair Related Service Calls
- Air Conditioning not turning on
- Air Conditioner not cooling
- AC not blowing cold air
Superior Continues to Raise the Bar for Air Conditioning Installation in Chesterfield, MO
If you are considering an air conditioning replacement or searching for an established HVAC contractor to perform an air conditioning installation, look no further. Superior Heating & Cooling has a team of Comfort Specialists trained to help fit you and your Chesterfield home with the perfect air conditioning system. Our Superior Air Conditioning Installation teams specialize in installing Bryant, American Standard, and Coleman equipment which allow us to offer a variety of different air conditioners, with various assortments of functionality, at different price points. Are you interested in meeting with a Superior Comfort Speciailist to maximize the indoor comfort of your Chesterfield home? Call us today to set up a free in home consultation at (314) 209-7500.
Factors to Consider When Shopping for Air Conditioning Units in Chesterfield MO
- Knowing the right size AC system for the size of your home you are looking to cool
- All of the rebates, credits and incentives currently being offered, and what it requires to qualify for each of them
- Understanding the short and long term benefits of high efficiency air conditoining systems
Superior Residential and Home Furnace Repair Without the Hassle for Chesterfield Homeowners
If you fear working with an HVAC company that over charges you on basic repairs, you are not alone. We have heard of many nightmare stories about HVAC technicians showing up late, working slow, and overcharging only to not even fix the problem. At Superior, our goal is to be honest and transparent with our Chesterfield customers and provide all of their options when weighing a furnace repair to a furnace replacement. Our Superior Service Technicians are trained to service and repair all makes, models, and types of furnaces, so no matter if you currently have a gas furnace or an electric furnace, Superior can fix it! If you are in need of furnace repair and want to work with a reputable HVAC company serving the Chesterfield area for over four decades, call Superior at (314) 209-7500.
Superior Furnace Installation in Chesterfield MO
At Superior, our entire staff is dedicated to providing insight and knowledge on which heating system makes the most sense for your home when considering a furnace installation. When it comes to knowing how to install a furnace, Superior service technicians are highly trained not only in HVAC, but also in customer service. When our Superior Furnace Installation teams are installing a furnace, we make sure they treat your home with respect and care. Whether it is helping estimate a furnace installation cost or showing a customer how to install a furnace filter, our staff is here to help you with all of your Chesterfield furnace installation needs. If you are considering installing or replacing your furnace and have any questions, feel free to call us. Our phone number is (314)209-7500.
Common Questions Chesterfield Homeowners Ask About Furnace Installation
- What is the cost to install furnace systems? We get this question a lot. The answer is really tough which is why at Superior we offer free in home consultations with a Superior Comfort Specialist. It allows us the opportunity to gather as much information as possible and help provide you with a variety of options that makes the most sense for you and your family.
- How Long to Install a Furnace? While some furnace installations can take longer than others, we can usually have a furnace installed within a day.
- Do you also offer furnace humidifier installation? Absolutely! We highly recommend considering a whole home humidifier installation to help combat the dry air that winters in Chesterfield can produce. By maintaining the correct amount of moisture inside your home, a whole home humidifier can help reduce the cost of your energy bills and lower the amount of static in your home.
About Chesterfield, MO
Chesterfield, MO is a suburb located in the western portion of St Louis County. After being officially incorporated in 1988, the City of Chesterfield has experienced a wide residential and commercial economic boom over the last three decades. Today many area residents visit the area for shopping and entertainment. Visitors can spend a day at the Chesterfield outlet mall, attend an outdoor concert at the Chesterfield Amphitheater, or eat at a variety of different restaurants in Chesterfield Valley. It does not matter if the Chesterfield MO weather is hot, cold, wet or dry, there is always something fun to do.