Increase your indoor air comfort with a Whole House Humidifier Installation from Superior Heating and Cooling
Are you tired of your furnace making the air in your home extremely dry throughout the Winter, causing your skin dry up? Do you feel like your home is constantly five degrees colder than your thermostat is reading despite knowing your furnace is functioning properly? These are common symptoms of homes that would benefit from a whole house humidifier system. Humidification is one of the most overlooked aspects of indoor comfort. By adding controlled amounts of moisture to the air inside your home during specific dry seasons in St Louis, you can instantly notice an increase in the air quality.
Humidifiers can Reduce Negative Consequences for your Health Caused by Dry Winter Air in St Louis
Several experts agree that controlled amounts of humidity in homes can prevent negative consequences pertaining to your health and home.
- Air with low amounts of humidity can increase the chance of contracting the flu, colds, and respiratory infections. During the winter months in St Louis, viruses prefer dryer climates. By increasing moisture in your home with a whole house humidifier, you can prevent many of the germs that cause flu and colds.
- Dry air in your home can trigger allergy and asthma reactions.
- When the air inside your home is too dry, it can be harmful to the structure of your home by causing wood to crack and split.
- Low amounts of humidity indoors can lead to high levels of static electricity which in return can potentially cause damage to electronics.
- Because dry air feels colder than air with high levels of moisture, low indoor humidity during cold months in St Louis can lead to higher energy bills due to homes having to set temperatures higher to maintain comfort.
Other Inconveniences caused by dry indoor air include:
- Bloody noses
- Sore throats, dry mouth
- Dry, cracked, itchy skin
- High Amounts of Static
- Dry eyes
Whole House Humidifier Systems Superior Offers the St Louis and St Charles MO Area
Bryant Preferred Series Bypass Humidifiers
Bypass style humidifiers help keep you breathing easier all winter long! The Bryant Preferred series bypass humidifier works as a value-add to your heating system by relying on the furnace or fan coil blower to deliver moisture vapor throughout your home. It improves your system with whole-home comfort by reducing the effects of dryness, including static, sore throats, dry skin and sinuses.
Models: HUMBBLBP, HUMBBSBP, HUMBBWBP
Bryant Preferred Series Features
- Furnace or fan-coil dependent dispersal.
- Solenoid-valve and water-distribution system.
- Large or small capacity models available.
- 100-percent efficient water usage (HUMBBWBP only).
- Treated aluminum or water-saving paper evaporator pad models available.
- Front-facing, easy-access door.
- Nearly silent operation
- se with any type of cooling system.
- 10-year limited warranty for parts upon timely registration.
Aprilaire Model 500 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 500 Whole Home Humidifier is an economical wat to maintain humidity control throughout your home to help combat St Louis moisture in the Summer. The Aprilaire Model 500 features:
- Optimal automatic sensory of humidity levels in your home using a digital control system
- Can provide proper air moisture levels throughout homes up to 3,000 square feet in size
- Operates using low noise technology keeping your home quiet
- Evaporation capacity of 0.5 Gallons per hour
Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 600 Whole House Humidifier is one of the best-performing bypass humidifiers currently on the market. As a large-capacity unit, the model 600:
- Features a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install.
- Delivers up to 50 percent more moisture than competitive units.
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour.
- Humidifiers tightly constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size.
Aprilaire whole house humidifier systems carry a five-year limited warranty on parts from the date of installation when installed by a licensed HVAC installer such as Superior Heating and Cooling.
Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier is a large-capacity, powered unit with big humidification performance to serve the largest homes. The Aprilaire Model 700:
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour. This is among the highest capacity of humidifiers sold.
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,200 square feet in size.
- Features truly automatic control.
Warranty on this product covers the exact same guidelines as the Aprilaire Model 600 above.
Healthy Climate Whole-Home Power Humidifier
The Healthy Climate power humidifier attaches to your furnace or air handler and adds moisture to air through your duct system. A built-in fan allows the unit to circulate humidified air even when your heating system is not in operation.
Healthy Climate Humidifier Features
- Optimal comfort during heating seasons by minimizing problems associated with dry air.
- Creates a healthier home and lessens skin irritations, sore throats, and respiratory problems.
- Protects home and furnishings by reducing the risk of wood warping and cracking.
- Provides an easier-to- use and less-intrusive option to portable units. No need to constantly fill and clean units.
- Built-in fan helps circulate humidified air.
- Available with automatic control to keep humidity precisely where you need it to be.
- Five-year warranty on covered components.
Healthy Climate Whole-Home Bypass Humidifiers
A bypass humidifier works with your heating system to keep your home’s air from being too dry. The humidifier adds moisture to the air and the fan inside your furnace or air handler which circulates the humidified air to every room.